Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA)
The Assistive Technology Industry Association ("ATIA") is a not-for-profit membership organization of manufacturers, sellers and providers of technology-based assistive devices and/or services
AOTA is an "alliance partner": The ATIA Alliance Partner program is designed to showcase strategic partners, including other associations, non-profit agencies, and disability-related organizations. ATIA Alliance Partners are leaders in the assistive technology industry, and in partnering with ATIA, they indicate their continued commitment to providing enhanced benefits and opportunities to people with disabilities.
Assistive Technology (AT) is defined as any item, piece of equipment, product or system—whether acquired commercially off the shelf, modified, or customized—that is used to increase, maintain, or improve the functional capabilities of persons with disabilities.
Through ATIA's Alliance Partnership Program, partner organizations receive:
- Web site recognition with logo, description and a link to the partner web site
- Discounted conference registration programs
- Meeting space at no fee at ATIA events
- News items inclusion in ATIA member e-newsletters
- Available discounts on exhibit space
- Priority educational session scheduling