All volunteer opportunities have been filled for the 2011 AOTA Annual Conference.
See the final volunteer assignment here.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Contribute to your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions for free if scanning or purchase the contact hours at a low rate
- Access to the Expo when working in the AOTA Marketplace and Member Resource Center
- Expand your professional portfolio
- AOTA member volunteers who volunteer four hours or more during Annual Conference will be given free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday.
Note: You do not have to be an AOTA member to volunteer at AOTA’s Annual Conference & Expo.
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
Session Scanners: Scan attendee name badges as they enter educational sessions. As a session scanner, you may attend the session(s) you scan without registering for conference. You may purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25.
Contact Hour Tracking Form for Volunteer Session Scanners
Volunteer Expo Pass
Information, Hospitality, and Accessibility Services Booth: Staff the booth and answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants.
Registration Area: Assist attendees in picking up their Conference-related materials, processing registration, and answering questions.
AOTA Marketplace and Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. If you’re not registered for Conference, this will give you free access to the Expo.