2012 Annual Conference & Expo
Thank you for another successful Annual Conference & Expo! For coverage of Conference events and news coming out of Indianapolis, read the Conference Blog on OT Connections. Learn about the Slagle Lecture, the presidential address, the first ever town hall meeting, MIT Age Lab’s Joseph Coughlin’s keynote address, and more. Also, check out pictures of Conference here.
See you in San Diego!
Why You Should Attend
- Advanced-level learning in topic-focused Pre-Conference Institutes and Seminars
- One-stop CE learning with more than 700 sessions and up to 24 contact hours
- Exciting opening night at the Welcome Ceremony and Expo Reception
- Insight and energy boost from Dr. Florence Clark’s Presidential address
- Popular special events and perfect networking opportunities.
Don't just take our word for it! Hear what others had to say about why you should come to Conference.
Take advantage of the many great networking opportunities at Conference. Here are just a few of those times when you can meet, greet, and connect—
- SIS Roundtable Discussions
- SIS Buzz Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Social events and receptions
- Exhibit Hall open hours
- AOTA Marketplace and Member Resource Center
- Students Unconferenced
- Tech Sessions