Tech Day Presentations
Please review the information on this page specific to Tech Day sessions.
Tech Day Sessions are 90-minutes in length that are a hands-on, interactive exploration of high- and low-technology products to enhance client participation in occupations across the lifespan. Presenters will have access to one desktop computer (if needed) during a tech day session a be one of 10 presentations during the session. Presenters will discuss and demonstrate new products and software at multiple work stations, and attendees have the opportunity for hands-on learning.
Tech Day Room Layout
- Download the room layout
- Each presenter will have a desktop computer with 2 tables. Table selection is on a first-come first-served basis. The room will be available for setup 30 minutes prior to the start of the sessions. A/V support will be on hand to provide assistance.
- Attendees will rotate through each station over the course of 1.5 hours. Internet access will be provided. Expect a constant stream of attendees throughout the 90-minute session.
- Attendees can receive up to 1.5 contact hours for each of the 3 Tech Day sessions. This is dependent upon how long they spend in each session.
- Tech Day presenters will receive a CE letter for presenting via e-mail after Conference.
Speaker Check-in at the Speaker Counter
- Please check-in at the Speaker Counter located in the registration area of the Convention Center.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions. Include your session number in all email inquiries. Regular updates to Speakers will be provided over the next couple of months.
Go to Speaker Updates
Go to Poster Sessions