The Conference Registration area will be in Exhibit Halls E-G Lobby on the ground level of the San Diego Convention Center.
Take your badge to the counter labled:
Bring Your Badge Here for Conference Material Pick-up
Get ready for Conference with these helpful tips and links:
- Name badges and tickets will be mailed in early April. Bring your envelope with you to conference and present it at the bag pick up counter to receive your conference bag filled with the Onsite Guide and other goodies.
- First time attending conference? Be sure to attend the First-Timers Orientation held Thursday morning from 7:15 am-7:45 am for a fuller conference experience. And watch this YouTube video created for first-timers.
- Search the education program using the online Program Planner to create your conference schedule.
- Looking for a roomate? Log on to OT Connections to find other attendees looking for a roomate.
- Use AOTA Friend Connect to connect with your friends before you get to San Diego.
- Let everyone know you are attending the 2013 AOTA Annual Conference. Download your conference flare!