Approved Provider - Single Course Approval
Providers who offer only occasional courses that are relevant to occupational therapy can apply to have a single live course approved. A maximum of two courses can be approved in a 12–month period (each occurrence counts as a course).
Benefits of APP Single Course Approval to CE Providers
- Recognition throughout the profession that the approved course has met AOTA’s Approved Provider Program standards as a quality continuing education activity.
- Recognition by 26 state OT licensure boards as a pre-approved course for licensure renewal.
- Free basic course listings on AOTA’s high-traffic website on CE WebFind.
- Highlighted designation in printed AOTA publications for paid advertisers.
- Authorization to use the AOTA APP Single Course Approval logo in promotional materials for this course for heightened visibility.
- Application Fee: $250
- Second Occurrence Fee (same course): $150
- Optional Expedited Application Review Fee: $400
Procedures for APP Single Course Approval
- Complete the APP Single Course Approval application electronically for review by the AOTA APP committee.
- Mail the APP Single Course Approval Agreement with your application fee to AOTA for receipt at least 60 days prior to the CE offering.
- Applications for live format CE only will be accepted.
- Once approved, AOTA CEUs may be offered for a single occurrence of this course. You may offer a second occurrence of the same course as a separate course for a discounted fee.